As you visit our blog and contemplate your own dreams, we hope that you will also consider making a tax-deductible contribution to support Yestermorrow's non-profit work to:
- Forward the cause of good design and sustainability though education, research and advocacy;
- Design and build more projects that benefit other organizations and non-profits, as well as communities across the U.S. and abroad;
- Provide more frequent and better public education programs and events on diverse topics such as affordable housing, alternative energy, and relocalization;
- Reach new audiences and make our classes available to those of lesser means and greater need; and
- Continue to offer our facilities for the use of allied groups working in the region and beyond.
Yestermorrow is not alone among non-profits struggling to make ends meet in this time of economic challenges. Please consider a gift today to support our work.
Interim Executive Director